Peach Oaty Muffins with Crumbly Topping
- 130g all-purpose flour
- 85g rolled oats
- 110g brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 115g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 240ml sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 225g chopped peaches
For the crumbly topping
- 3 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamon
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a 12-cup standard cake tin with muffin cases; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together butter, sour cream and egg. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- Add peaches and gently toss to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray.
- Make your topping by measuring out flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and cardamon into a small bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of butter into your mixture until it looks like crumbs. Sprinkle over each muffin.
- Place into oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a tester inserted in to the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
apple and peach muffinsbanana peach oatmeal muffinsgluten free peach muffinshealthy peach recipesoat flour peach muffinspeach breakfast recipespeach oatmeal crisppeach oatmeal muffins six sisters